Soprano Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Derby
Fill out the form below for a free, no obligation consultation.
Treatment Time 45-60 Minutes
Recovery Time Immediate or 24 Hours Estimated*
Price From £300
SOPRANO LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT FOR SMOOTHER SKIN
It can seem like an endless battle to remove unwanted and excessive hair. It takes so much energy and time to do all of these things: plucking, waxing, depilatory creams and waxing. Maybe it’s time for a new approach?
Runway Aesthetics Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Derby will reduce hair growth by delivering light energy to the melanin within your hair follicles. This causes damage to the follicle, preventing hair growth. The results are consistent and gradual so you will notice a difference in your hair over time.
The latest diode laser technology makes treatment suitable for all skin types, even darker skin. Book a free consultation with our Derby-based expert team for laser hair removal. We offer a free full patch test for your safety at least 24 hours before any treatment.
The diode laser hair-removal method has many advantages over traditional methods
- Laser diode treatment is quick, safe and effective
- Laser hair removal in Derby is much more affordable. Consider how much waxing costs per session. How many sessions would it take to remove one hair per month?
- Laser treatments are less common than waxing, waxing, or tweezing. They help to prevent skin irritations and make it healthier, more beautiful, and softer.
- Many women with PCOS have to shave their faces, often as much as twice a day, leading to stubble and painful rashes
- Menopause, like PCOS can lead to embarrassment due to excessive hair.
- Laser hair removal is a great option for ingrown hairs. It encourages hair to grow straightening and draws in-growing hairs away.
Book your complimentary consultation now! Runway Aesthetics in Derby will surprise you with the results we can achieve together.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL: WHAT IS IT?
Dermatologists recommend laser hair removal as the best way to remove hair. It is also proven to improve skin texture.
Our skin’s follicles produce hair at three stages. Laser treatment uses bright light to damage the ability of the follicles to produce more hair by pulsing bright light into melanin. Multiple sessions are required to treat all follicles at the same time they reach their main growth stage. This reduces future hair growth.
Diode laser hair reduction is smoother than other methods and more efficient. This treatment is safe and effective and can deliver visible results in just one session.
Runway Aesthetics in Derby has achieved the results we desire.
Laser hair removal in Derby works well for men, as it can be used across the whole body and produces long-lasting results. Laser hair removal by Runway Aesthetic can be performed on any area of the body, from a few unwanted tufts up to the entire back, chest, or abdomen.
Many men don’t like traditional hair removal methods such as waxing or tweezing. Instead, opt for the high-tech and permanent laser hair removal solution in Derby. It’s completely free.
Prices are indicative. Get a personalised quote for Soprano Laser Hair Removal Treatment by booking a free consultation with our handy online booking service.
We recommend Soprano Laser Hair Removal Treatment for the best results.
We offer Soprano Laser Hair Removal Treatment services for clients travelling from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester covering the whole of East Midlands.
Arrange a FREE Consultation
One of our friendly Runway Aesthetics advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you