- It consists of two active ingredients – isotretinoin & Eritromisin.
- One gram of gel contains 0.5 mg (0.5%) of isotretinoin, and 20 mg (2.5%) of Eritromisin.
- One retinol derivative is isotretinoin, also known as tretinoin. This component reduces the production of sebum as well as the active inflammation response. It stimulates the growth and renewal of epidermis cells.
- Erythromycin, an antibiotic belonging to the macrolide class, reduces inflammation by suppressing vital activity of microorganisms.
- Buy Etrexin to treat acne. It is an anti-inflammatory and cystic medication.
Instructions for using Etrexin
- You should wash your hands with soap before applying the gel. After that, use a cleanser to clean your skin.
- Apply a small amount of the drug to your skin and nearby healthy skin every other day. It is permissible to use cosmetics after using the drug.
- You should receive Etrexin treatment for six to eight weeks.
- Patients should be aware that excessive use of the drug does not reduce the duration of treatment but can cause irritation to the mucous membranes and wings of your nose.
These patients are not permitted to use the medicine product:
- Pregnant and lactating mothers
- Children under 14 years old;
- Malignant neoplasms of skin in the family and individual.
- It is best to stop Etrexin treatment one month prior to the planned conception.
- Itching and skin irritation can be signs of allergic reactions.
- Disorder of the digestive tract (diarrhea).
- excessive skin dryness
- Hyperpigmentation, or skin discoloration in certain areas
- Sensitivity to sunlight is increased
It is important to use cosmetic measures to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays to avoid photosensitization. As much clothing as possible, cover exposed skin.
Interactions with other drugs
- Avoid using Etrexin in combination with other topical medications to prevent cumulative effects.
Conditions and storage periods
- The temperature of the Etrexin gel should not exceed 25 degrees. It must be kept in a sealed container. The shelf life of Etrexin gel should not exceed 18 month.