Nose Filler/ Reshaping (Rhinoplasty) in Derby
Fill out the form below for a free, no obligation consultation.
Treatment Time 45-60 Minutes
Recovery Time Immediate or 24 Hours Estimated*
Price From £300
Rhinoplasty (or nose filler-reshaping)
Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping) can improve the appearance of your nose and increase your self-esteem. You may also need rhinoplasty if you have a blocked nose.
- Cosmetics – You might not like how your nose looks in relation to the rest.
- Medical – You might have suffered a nose injury that left it distorted or broken. You might also have permanent breathing difficulties due to a blocked nose. If there are medical reasons, rhinoplasty is considered reconstructive surgery.
What happens during Rhinoplasty?
- A general anaesthetic is used to perform a rhinoplasty, also known as a “nose job”
- The extent of your nose need to be changed will determine the length and technique required.
- A Nuffield Health surgeon will refine your tip of the nose by removing any cartilage
- You can shave the hump (orsum) around your nose.
- A surgeon can also straighten or narrow your nasal bones, by breaking them and setting them.
- A surgeon might need to reconstruct a part of your nose
- You can have the operation done from within the nostrils (known to as closed rhinoplasty), or your surgeon may make a small cut between your nostrils in order to expose the underlying area (known by open rhinoplasty).
- It is possible that you will need to stay in hospital for 1 to 2 nights
- Your nose might be covered with tape or a splint.
- You will have to continue breathing through your mouth if your nose is stuffed until your nose reshaping procedure is complete.
- Ice packs may be used to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Pain relief medication will be prescribed to you
After rhinoplasty, it’s time to go home
- There may be swelling, bruising or numbness.
- The nasal area can be iced to reduce swelling and bruising
- To avoid getting a cold, you will need to be away from work for two weeks and keep your distance from people for the next 2 weeks.
- For 4 to 6 weeks, avoid strenuous activity
- For the first few days after surgery, you will need to be upright and not bend down.
- After 7-10 days, the splint can be removed
- Your appearance will improve over the next 6-12 months, even though you’ll see an immediate improvement after your rhinoplasty.
- Before engaging in any contact/strengthening impact sports, you will need to talk with your surgeon.
This chart is not intended to be a complete guideline for rhinoplasty recovery. Every patient heals at their own pace.
- You might be experiencing a blood-coloured, watery fluid from your nose
- It is possible to feel down or even have a severe cold. Don’t blow your nose
- Possible nose bleeding
- You will feel brighter. Now, swelling and bruising will begin to decrease.
- Wearing your contact lenses should not be an issue. However, you should still be able to sit up and continue wearing them.
- You must dry the nasal splint. External stitches will be taken out
- You can now blow your nose gently and go to sleep.
- You can have the splint removed as soon as you check in with your doctor
- Although the eyes may be still black, the bruising is starting to fade.
- Most of the swelling and bruising is gone
- Many patients feel ready to return to work, or at the very least to get out and about.
- Make-up can be used to cover any bruising.
- The bulk of the swelling is now gone
- You can go back to your more intense exercise at the end of this week.
- Some numbness or stiffness may still be felt at the tip of your nose. This will improve over time.
- It is fine to return to contact sports.
- Use high-factor sunscreens until you reach the six-month stage.
- The swelling continues to decrease. Your nose will continue to change in shape
- Nearly all healing is complete
- All refinements will be made at this point
There is always a chance of complications with any surgical procedure. Discuss any concerns with your surgeon.
Some complications of a Rhinoplasty include:
- Swelling and bruising
- Alternate sense of smell
- Alternate breathing
- Minor bleeding
- Nerve injury
- Graft rejection
BEFORE & AFTER – Guaranteed Results!
Prices are indicative. Get a personalised quote for Nose Reshaping/ Filler (Rhinoplasty) by booking a free consultation with our handy online booking service.
We recommend Nose Reshaping/ Filler for the best results.
We offer Nose Reshaping/ Filler services for clients travelling from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester covering the whole of East Midlands.
|Nose Filler (non-surgical rhinoplasty)||£400.00|
Arrange a FREE Consultation
One of our friendly Runway Aesthetics advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you